Unfortunately it's time to end.


Well I can't believe it's been 3 months already since I started the blog, how time fly's. I have really enjoyed writing this blog and have learnt so much in the process, looking back I believe there has been a nice sequence of events to this blog. Let me know down in the comments your thoughts and which Blog post you found the most eye opening.

I believe that sanitation will always lag behind water, so improved water supplies will happen before better sanitation. 

To end, I attached below a great TED talk looking at water and sanitation that I have come across, and provides a great re-cap on many of the topic I have covered in the past weeks and makes for an interesting watch.

https://www.ted.com/talks/rose_george_let_s_talk_crap_seriously


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Toilet day - What is it ?

Cholera - Is it still a major issue for Africa ?

Diarrhoea - life or death ?